The classic pear lead will cast a very very long way, almost as far as the Distance Casting and it is less affected by cross winds because the shape is very condensed. This means that the Pear lead is suited to most carp fishing situations when fishing anything up to the very limit of your casting ability. The dumpy shape can be used to your advantage in silt. Try using a very light pear lead say 1oz or 2oz and actually let the lead plug into the silt, this will dramatically increase the resistance to a moving carp so what feels like a light lead in your hand is transformed into a heavy lead in the fishing situation.
- Ideal for casting long distances
- Suited to most carp fishing situations
- Condensed shape – less affected by cross winds
- Dumpy ->
- Large rounded end helps 'feeling' the lead hit the bottom easier
- Ideal in solid PVA bags makes the bag nose heavy and more accurate
- Camouflage coating
- Fitted with a low glare swivel
There are no reviews yet.