Developed to help achieve maximum casting distances, with a streamlined aerodynamic build and flattened sides to stop them rolling out of position. Designed for use with the tadpole beads, drop off kits and accessories in the same range and featuring and a speckled camouflage non-reflective coating.
- New design Horizon inline lead, made to give the angler superior casting performance
- Aerodynamic design
- Flat sided to prevent roll of slopes
- Robust camouflaged non-reflective rubberised matte coating
- Swivels pull inside the in-line insert to sit ‘sub-flush’ in use
- In-line leads compatible with all ‘Edges’ in-line products (tadpole bead, drop-off kit etc.).
- Rubber Inline Inserts can be used with both size 7 and size 10 swivels
- Standard Rubber Inline inserts pull out of leads when set-up to allow all leaders/tubing/knots to pass safely through the lead, for fish safety
- All Rubber Inline Inserts are designed to accept and grip all Fox tubing products securely
- Available in 0.5oz/14g increments: From 2.5oz/70g to 5oz/142g
There are no reviews yet.