- Constructed for use with safe beads – By fastening a ring to the loop, rather than a swivel, the attachment stays neat, yet flexible enough to ensure that it is only discharged when you want it to be. Finished with a robust camouflaged paint that blends in superbly well over a range of lake beds and are available in sizes from 1.5oz up to 4oz.
- Instead of a swivel, they have a ring, which makes for a much neater connection. Once attached, they stay on until a fish ejects them, perfect. Their shape makes them stable in flight so they are good casters, too!
- Leads that have been designed to work perfectly with the Heli-Safe kit.
- Special shape site between the swivel pear and distance casting lead for optimum casting and hooking
- Ring allows for neat attachment to the Heli-Safe and ensures that leads are only lost intentionally
- Super-stable in flight
There are no reviews yet.