- This little device is designed to securely hold your landing-net pole, enabling you to safely leave a landed fish in the net in the margins while you organise your camera kit and suchlike. It simply attaches to a bankstick, or a storm pole if you want to place it further out in the lake, and supports the handle and net. An adjustable strap at the front of the Station fits between the spreader block and mesh, ensuring that the net cannot be pulled off the rest. Providing you can get a bankstick into the ground securely, this is a far safer way of retaining a fish in the net than simply placing it on the ground at the front of the swim.
- Safely secures the fish in the net in the water while you collect your camera kit.
- Acts as an extra arm during landing of your catch.
- Keeps the net away from bankside obstructions by placement in the water.
- Enables the net to be ready for immediate use.
- Twin anchor points for stability.
- Bankstick, landing net handle & net not supplied.
There are no reviews yet.