An updated and improved version of the popular Fox Edges back leads. The ultimate answer to pinning down your mainline out of the way of water traffic and wildlife. With an easy to use soft rubber clip that can be added to your mainline after casting and dropped in the water. The downrigger back weights now feature a smaller flexible ring that prevents them sliding back down over your lead clip when your playing a fish.
- Designed to keep the mainline pinned down
- Reducing the chance of spooking fish
- Ideal for venues with boat traffic or bird life
- The clip relies on a friction fit to the weight
- In the event of becoming snagged it will release
- Now supplied with large and small clips
- The small clip ensures the weight will not pass over end tackle allowing the weight to rest above the hooklength.
- 3 per pack
- 21g (3/4oz)
- 43g (1 1/5oz)
There are no reviews yet.