- Hook-Ups protect your hook points during transit. They also stop hooks damaging valuable rod rings and snagging luggage etc. Plus, they won’t bounce off during transit even if your lead is attached because of the shock absorbing attachment ‘crook’.
- To use, simply slide your hook point down the slot in the body of the Hook-Up so the point is located safely in the protective foam insert. Then hook the ‘crook’ on your rod ring and transport as usual. Over time, barbed hooks will degrade the foam insert. To replace, simply push out the insert from the opposite side by inserting a baiting needle or similar into the small hole. Then push in a replacement insert (spares supplied).
- Secures hook to rod rings
- Foam inner protects hook point in transit
- Hole for pushing foam out of retainer
- Two per pack
- Two spare foam pieces
There are no reviews yet.